Terms and Conditions
Please note the notice after booking.
After completing the reservation, please remit more than 50% (automatically rounded up to one hundred digits) to the following account within two days to reserve the reservation for you. If the remittance is not received within the time limit, your reservation will be cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation.
(Please remit the full amount during the Spring Festival holiday period 2022/01/29~2022/02/05)
Cathay United Bank Dali Branch
Account Name: 賴銀棵
Please fill in the remittance confirmation form below after the remittance is completed. If you have any questions, please call to ask.
Remittance Confirmation: Click here to fill in the remittance confirmation.
LINE@ ID: @830errwp Join our Line official!
Notice for booking the Spring Festival holiday
Here in after, 1/29~2/5 is the Spring Festival holiday.The full amount of deposit is required for the Spring Festival holiday. If there is no remittance within 2 days after booking, your reservation will be automatically cancelled. If you need to delay the remittance time, please inform Giethoorn Village in advance.
Five times the physical volume and other promotion volumes will not be accepted during the Spring Festival holiday.
During the Spring Festival, the method of refunding the deposit and replacing it with five times the volume of payment
If you need an extra bed during the Spring Festival, it will cost 1500/person for an extra bed, and 1000/person without an extra bed.
Giethoorn Village Reservation Instructions
- Check-in time is after 15:00 pm and check-out time is before 11:00 noon. If you or your guests need to arrive late, please be sure to inform the village by phone. If there is no check-in on the day, it will be regarded as a cancellation of the reservation, and the village will confiscate the deposit as a handling fee.
- In accordance with the Tobacco Harm Prevention Law, this village is completely non-smoking. Violators will be charged a cleaning fee of $10,000. If the room condition cannot be restored as same situation that before you check in, you will be required to pay the room fee for one night.
- In order to ensure safety and environmental maintenance, any cooking behaviour is strictly prohibited in the rooms.
- If there is any damage or contamination, the village will have the right to claim compensation according to village regulations.
- Except for the bath and cleaning supplies, coffee and tea bags, and small square towels provided by the Giethoorn village, the interior of the room is all the property of the Giethoorn village; if necessary, you can ask the counter staff to buy it, please do not take it away by yourself.
- When guests go out, it is recommended to turn off the power supply and electrical appliances in the room to save energy.
- In order to maintain a quiet living environment, please lower the volume after 22:00 in the evening, do not make loud noises, so as not to affect the rights of other guests
- It is strictly forbidden to take drugs, carry illegal drugs and dangerous items in the Giethoorn village. If found, we will report to the police. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Fighting, gambling, prostitution or visiting prostitutes is strictly prohibited in the museum. If found, it will be reported to the police; we apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you have an infectious disease, please inform the hotel staff in advance.
- All accommodation comes with a special breakfast and ground bean coffee (breakfast is served from 08:00 to 09:00 in the morning).
- Lights out in public spaces: around 10:00 p.m.
- Please bring personal valuables with you and keep them properly. We will not be responsible for any loss.
- In order to maintain the quality of accommodation, please check in according to the number of people in the room type. If you need to add more people, please let us know in advance.
- Pets are allowed in certain rooms on weekdays, please ask the counter if necessary!
- Because the Giethoorn village is surrounded by a natural environment, moths, stink bugs, beetles and other harmless insects are more common. If you have any doubts, please be aware of this issue before booking!
Instructions for extra person or extra bed
Charges for extra person and extra bed: Free for children aged 6 or under 110 cm.
Those over 6 years old or 110 cm in height will be charged TWD 800 without an extra bed and TWD 1000 for an extra bed. (No extra bed TWD 1200 / extra bed TWD 1500 during the Spring Festival)
The charge for no extra bed is TWD 800 including breakfast, afternoon tea and cleaning fee.
The extra bed fee is TWD 1,000, including breakfast, afternoon tea, single plus mattress, quilt, pillow, and cleaning fee.
Extension and Refund Instructions
Rescheduling is limited to one time. Generally, rescheduling is only accepted 7 days before rescheduling. In special circumstances, rescheduling will be handled in accordance with the regulations of the Giethoorn village. No cancellation or refund will be accepted after the accommodation date is changed.
If the guest wants to cancel the reservation on the day, please call to inform us and deal with it according to the regulations of the Giethoorn village
Deposit refund terms (on a per room basis):
1. Cancellation more than 8 days before the consumption date, deduct TWD 200 for remittance fee
2. Cancellation within seven days before the consumption date, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
3. Cancellation within three days before the consumption date, 30% of the deposit will be refunded.
4. Cancellation on the day of consumption will not refund the deposit.
5. The deposit refund terms are calculated on a per room basis
6. The climate on the mountain is changeable!! Please think twice before booking a room! If you cancel your reservation due to rain, it will also be attributed to personal factors.
7. During the Chinese New Year period, only 15 days in advance will be accepted for rescheduling. In special circumstances, rescheduling will be handled in accordance with the regulations of the B&B. Cancellation or refund will not be accepted after the accommodation date has been changed.
◎The above terms and conditions are limited to the number of rooms reserved for less than 2 rooms and more than 3 rooms;
For refund customers, please join our official LINE@ (@830errwp) Join our Line official! and leave the refund information to us. Please attach the refund information: reservation date/reservation name/bank type/account number/amount...etc.
In the event of natural disasters such as typhoons and earthquakes, and traffic is interrupted, the local county government or the government of the place where the traveler is located announces the suspension of work and classes.
If you need to book check-out or want to inquire about any further questions, please contact "Cingjing Giethoorn Village Country House".
【Tel】0985-139965 (Asia Pacific), 0912-878538 (China).